Ever dream of an Alaskan Adventure?
Our Pediatric Clinic in Alaska is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The ideal candidate will work with families to address various communication impairments. You will instruct children in many aspects of communication and cognition, including: Receptive language, Expressive language, Pragmatic Language, Articulation, Phonology, Reading/Writing, Fluency, Voice, Augmentative/Alternative Communication, Cognitive Development and General Feeding Issues.
Clinic has a great mentoring program for CFYs. Compensation below is for CFYs and salary will be adjusted higher for someone that has their Cs or a CFY that is awarded their Cs.
ABOUT THE AREA:
Anchorage is a beautiful place with lots to do for the sporty or outdoorsy individual. Skiing, snowboarding, kayaking, mountain biking, rafting, hiking, camping, hunting and fishing.
- Annual Income up to $72,500
- Sign on Bonus of $3,000
- Productivity Bonus up to $3,000 per year
- Christmas Bonus up to 5% per year
- 3 Weeks Vacation (4th week can be earned through productivity)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education – $1500 and 4 days provided
- License fees, Professional Association Fees and Malpractice paid
- Employee Health, Dental & Vision Insurance – 75% of employee cost covered, 50% of dependent covered
- AFLAC Cafeteria Plan
- 401k with 4% match if you contribute 5% of your salary
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY:
For more information about this position or to apply, please contact us at:
- Tel: 800.637.4124
- Address Anchorage, Alaska, United States
- Compensation $65,000 - $75,000